In the fall of 2014, we conducted a comprehensive market research study, covering a broad range of orthodontic professionals, residents and the general public.
We interviewed over 2,000 people: Residents, Educators, ABO Advocates, Board Certified Orthodontists, Non-Board Certified Orthodontists and dozens of Moms. We asked a lot of questions.
We listened and we are headed in an exciting direction!
- Recognizable ABO Logo
- "Board Certified" Seal - to generate awareness and educate the public
- Redesigned patient information brochure
- ABO Educational Tool Kit including templates and digital downloads
- Acceptance of digital models in all stages of treatment for clinical examination
- New online certification renewal process
- Encouraging development of orthodontic Standards of Care
We are committed to the highest level of excellence and protecting the future of our specialty.